Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Monday 29 February 2016

SpartaAce Couple: I Served You


It's quite long time I do not write something about our lovely couple. But, after I watched Running Man episode 288 and found out that JH said something that made me curious about their relationship. When they were in Kwang Soo's house and did a mission. They ordered chicken soup or something, then JH said that the chicken breast was for JK. I smelled something fishy. I know that every member knew that JK likes to eat chicken breast. But, I felt different vibe when JH said it. Many viewers noticed that JK was not in good condition. And I think JH was lil bit worry about JK. When they chose which member who had to go to Jejudo, I know that everyone was unwilling to go there, but I think JH was unwilling to go to Jejudo because she knew that JK was not well and actually want there beside JK to take care him (or maybe it's just my delusional mind... lol).
Jihyo who said it...

Did you notice they walk side by side (or maybe hug side each other) when they walked toward LKS's house?... Yes, I saw it.They walked side by side and did a side hug.

They walked and side-hugged each other behind Jaesuk...
They often feed each other.



to be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment